Preschool & Extended Care
We believe that . . .
- Young people are the hope for the future and must be treated with loving care, compassion, and respect.
- First impressions are lasting ones and we intend to provide our young students with fond and happy memories of their “first” school years.
- Children should have the opportunity to discover the world around them; to feel the joy of learning through the freedom of exploration.
- Each young person has unique and creative potential that can be encouraged to unfold, through art, music, and drama.
- Spiritual development is important to a well-rounded person and the time to begin to draw attention to Christ’s presence in a child’s life is during the preschool years.
Registration is still available for the
2018-2019 School Year
We have a variety of programs for you and your child to consider:
- For our 3 year old youth (with a birthday on or before August 1st) we offer:
- A Tuesday/Thursday class from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m., or:
- A Wednesday/Friday class from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Monthly Tuition for either class is $75.
- For our kindergarten readiness youth, (for children age 4 by August 1st) we offer:
- A Monday, Wednesday, Friday Class from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m., or:
- A Tuesday/Thursday Class from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Monthly Tuition for the three day class is $110.
- Monthly Tuition for the two day class is $75.
- For our 5 year olds who aren’t quite kindergarten ready, we offer a class Monday through Friday 12:00 to 2:30 p.m.. The monthly tuition is $175.
- There are a variety of Extended Care and Day Care options available as well for both preschool and elementary school youth.
For more information and Registration Forms click the links below: